We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate name, email address, phone numbers. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Tradecraft may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site. We may need your information display content on the Site correctly
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and data stored on our Site, including third party systems. You “User” have the right to address any concerns or queries as to the processing of your personal data in accordance with new GDPR rights.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make
amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances
and are set out below: -
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- the right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”), and
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to
For a Subject Access request form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on May 02, 2018